My Name is Leo

An adored cat deals gracefully with a jaw tumor while his owner quietly falls apart.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia area, Northeast, United States

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Photos

Photo uploading working now, so here are the pictures meant to accompany the entry below...

Friday cat nap




Saturday morning string attack









New Year's Eve -- What? Doesn't everyone spend that evening at home with their cat? (Well, my husband was there too...)




January 21, 2006: Leo feeling miserable, post his first vet visit (but before tooth extraction.) Even though the tumor is bigger now, his face is still not as swollen as it was when this photo was taken.





Leo's profile, February 4, 2006

3 Comments:

Blogger Merujo said...

Blogger has been misbehaving over the past couple of weeks. I've had problems uploading pictures more than once. I'm hoping they get these little problems sorted out.

2/04/2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger Cyn said...

Thanks for confirming it wasn't just me -- seems to be working now!

2/04/2006 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I have a kitten name Leo and his spirit seems a lot like your beloved Leo. He's the sweetest kitty I know. I call him Love Bug. He is very vocal and always wants to snuggle close to my face. He loves kisses, smiles, has a loud motor and kneading action, he drapes his paws up on my chest to get close to me, is orange and just sooooooo Leo. I'm so sad I have to adopt him out cause I have new roommate that is scaring the crap outta him and I don't want Leo to end up not being the Love Bug he is.
I saved Leo, 3 other kittens and his mom. His teenage mother had a cystic tumor on her nipple that bled out all over the babies days after she had them. I took care of her and kept her healthy so she could feed the babies. I never ended up having to bottle feed them. I was supposed to adopt out all the kittens but I fell in love with Leo and he fell in love with me. I wish you lived closer to me and wanted another Leo in your life.

All the Best,
Heather
San Jose, CA

3/25/2009 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home