My Name is Leo

An adored cat deals gracefully with a jaw tumor while his owner quietly falls apart.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia area, Northeast, United States

Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy cats

Here's some pre-illness photos, including a couple with Leo's brother Zeke, who died of kidney failure last November.

All taken within the past couple years (since we've had a digital camera.) Eventually, I'll get some kitten pictures up here (for the "aw...that's so cute" factor.)



Zeke & Leo; Christmas 2002


Leo + Zeke 2003



July 2003 -- Okay, this is really only here because it's a good photo of me (although it reminds me that I need a haircut...)


Leo, August 2004

2 Comments:

Blogger Merujo said...

Nice photos. Makes me miss the house I grew up in, with happy cats and a big fireplace. :-)

2/21/2006 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont know if you will read this but i have just read this entire blogg and now sit here crying my eyes out. you are so brave. Leo was braver!
sam

4/12/2007 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home