My Name is Leo

An adored cat deals gracefully with a jaw tumor while his owner quietly falls apart.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia area, Northeast, United States

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Talking Cat Links

I couldn't just leave the following links hiding in comments...

Merujo (of Church of the Big Sky fame) gifted me with these, and I have enjoyed both heartily.

She has found means to communicate with my fuzzy friend Leo, and sent me his message.

Merujo followed up with some real live "talking" cats. Freaky!

After watching, I couldn't help but think Leo is a total underacheiver.

I mean, he sometimes meows in a way that sounds likes "Mom" when trying to get me to open the bedroom door in the morning (a sound he only started to make after I had children, I might add.) It sounds enough like a kid's whiny "Maahm" that I've been fooled a couple of times into thinking it actually was one of my children calling me.

But he certainly doesn't do it on command. Come to think of it, I should be glad of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home